- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
UN-COMPLICATE YOUR COMMUTE
It’s time to make the morning commute easy. We have just the thing: the HF2.0, our hands-free Bluetooth device built for riders wanting an affordable solution with an enhanced sound experience that doesn’t compromise road awareness. Whether you’re on the freeway or taking city streets, noise reduction makes taking calls a cinch. Two HiFi speakers means twice the sound and twice the good vibes. Paired with your phone’s GPS, the HF2.0 will help you navigate around the morning’s traffic jams so you can get to where you need to be on time. Plus, with a two hour recharge time, your HF2.0 will be ready for round two (or three) in no time.
With the HF2.0, your commute is starting to sound effortless.
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Dual HiFi speakers for great sound
- Can connect with two personal smartphones so you won’t miss a call (great for those that have an extra work phone)
- HF2.0 can pair with the HF3.0 for rider-to-passenger Intercom (just in case you want to be someone’s co-pilot)
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To HF2.0 Setup Guide
- Bluetooth® specification v5.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, EDR
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 50 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
Not the best sound
Purchase this headset thinking that it would be streamlined and adequate for my new helmet but quickly found out that it's very low and I cannot even hear it until I am about 40 mph. I like the design and the mic I haven't tested a phone call while I'm riding cuz I can't hear it, they had a good thing but they fell short
Simple, Fun, and Great Product
The music quality is t quite there with 2.0. Would like to have the
volume increased above 60mph.Havent used the phone aspect yet.
Previously left a 2 star review describing issue with units mic not working and my email not being responded to. I immediately received contact from support who took care of the issue and sent me a new unit and a return label for the non working one. This kind of customer service just earned a life long customer. Thank you.