This Webpage is property of MAT GROUP™, with VAT Nr ESB65847246 and inscribed in the Barcelona Trade Register: volume 43319, book 45, entry B424721.
For any query or proposal, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Webpage is governed by law solely applicable in Spain and both national and foreign users of this Website are subject to same.
The USER’s access to our Webpage is free of charge and contingent upon reading and fully and expressly accepting without reservation these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE that are in effect at the time of access, which we would ask you to read carefully. When using our portal, its contents or services the USER expressly accepts and submits to the general conditions for the use of same. Should the user not be in agreement with these Conditions of Use, they must refrain from using this portal and operating via same.
We may modify the presentation and configuration of our Webpage, expand or reduce the services and even remove it from the Internet at any time, together with the services and contents provided, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content, texts, images and source codes are our property or third parties for which the exploitation rights were acquired and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user is solely entitled to make private, not for profit use of same, and requires express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit or distribute them or exercise any other right belonging to the owner.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to our Webpage is free of charge and no prior subscription or registration is required.
The user must access our Webpage in good faith, in accordance with public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our Website is at the sole liability of the user who shall be liable for any damages they may cause to us or to third parties.
Taking into account the impossibility of controlling the information, contents and services contained on third-party websites which are accessible via the links on our webpage, we inform you that we will not be liable for any damages of any nature which may arise from the use of these third-party webpages by the user.
- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested
- What is the legitimization for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- The length of time we store the data.
- What your rights are and how you can exercise them.
- PARTY RESPONSIBLE: See information in the heading.
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMISATION AND STORAGE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA SENT VIA:
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions and deal you’re your doubts and queries regarding our service or products.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
- Storage: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
- PURPOSE: To inform you of our products and services by electronic means.
- LEGITIMATION: Legitimate interest in keeping you informed as a client or user’s consent.
- RETENTION: During the contractual relationship and / or until cancellation of your subscription and during the time required by law to attend any responsibilities, when the relationship ends.
- PURPOSE: To provide you with a means of contacting us and answering your information requests, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- LEGITIMATION: Your consent when you request information from us through our contact form and when you check the box accepting the submission of information.
- RETENTION: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of them.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to your correctly or fulfil the purposes described above.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not to process your personal data.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR DATA
When consent is the basis for the data processing, it shall be revocable at all times and under no circumstance may withdrawal of consent condition the execution of the contracts or relations arising previously. You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognized in applicable law.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim before the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
UPDATING YOUR DATA
By placing this Webpage at the disposal of the user, we wish to offer a quality service by applying the maximum diligence to the provision of same and to the technological means used. However, we shall not be liable for the presence of virus or other elements that may damage the user’s computer system.
We do not warrant that the availability of the service be is continuous or uninterrupted.
The user is prohibited from any action on our site that results in excessive operational overload our computer systems and the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately to cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER accepts full liability for the use of our webpage.
The USER acknowledges that they have understood all the information relating to the conditions of use of our portal and that they are sufficient to exclude any error from same and therefore expressly accepts them in full.
Cookies are short files that are sent to and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer via its browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store the user’s data while they are connected to provide the services requested and are not usually conserved (Session Cookies), or to store the user’s data for another type of future service in which case it may be stored for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be our own or those of a third party.
There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies which facilitate the user’s browsing session and the use of the different options or services the website offers such as identifying the session, enabling access to certain areas, simplifying orders, purchases, completion of forms, entries, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalisation cookies which allow the user to access the services in keeping with their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the website users’ behaviour and to measure the user’s activity and create browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies help to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies which enable management of the advertising spaces on the website, based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, to create their profile and customise the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
MAT GROUP™ and Twiins® uses its own and third-party technical, personalisation and analysis cookies which under no circumstance process personal data but do capture browsing habits for statistical purposes..
For this reason, when entering our website, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services we request your consent to use same.
We inform you that you can activate or de-activate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.
Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> content configuration.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
Safari:Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
Edge: Configuration -> See advanced configuration -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information you can read the Help section of your browser or the support pages:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com