- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
WHAT IT COMES WITH:
- An HF 3.0 device
WHO IT'S BEST FOR:
- Riders who primarily ride solo through urban or local foothill locations
- Riders who want to be able to hear the road around them while still being able to communicate, listen to music, receive navigation and take/make calls
- Rider's who want the future ability to connect with other riders or folks at home with the push of a button via the Smart Button
- Riders with full face helmets and bikes that aren’t too loud
WHY IT'S GREAT:
- Listen to music or take calls/navigation while still hearing the road around you
- Uses cell phone signal to connect
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Bluetooth® specification v5.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, EDR
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 50 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
They are terrible nothing but treble! Sounds like it’s coming out of a tin can
Speakers could be improved but as a cheaper blue tooth, not bad for the price i paid
this is a great well built device, simple to set up and volume on earbuds are good. Looking forward to using it on some long rides soon.
Not happy with the sound from the speakers. Way to tinny. Doesn’t sound good at all. Easy to install and operate.
User friendly and quick shipment.
PS. Sound quality not that great for the price.